Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zippy!!! zippy!!!


"Shut it! Zip it! Nip it"

Painful but very true~ The facts of life, if you couldn't nip it then you should never hear it. Well, that's the venomous sting of gossiping, trashing others, etc. Long story cut short, I've learned a very big lesson in my life. It all began when you let yourself drown in a very interesting conversation among your friends moderated by your inner demons. It is not that I have never gossiped before but this time, the poison I have been spreading around seemed to be working on me. Kaboosh! And just like that, I have to walk another route of life~being a lone ranger. Well, to my fellow friends who find it very pleasing when you trash others, just wait till the time others trash you and at that moment I would be proud to say "Welcome To The Neighborhood". Dear Earthlings, learn to keep things to yourself or channel them it the righteous way.


"First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you."
Rob Gilbert

2 comments:

  1. what goes around comes around..xpe2..no problem no fun mehh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...tapi kalo prob yang burdening..haiyah..no fun mah

    ReplyDelete

Click on This!