Friday, June 25, 2010

Mad Money Ferdy

It has been a while since I posted my last post, I've been workin` on so many things. The time is running out and the moment to take Konsortium Mutiara and head back to Pengkalan Chepa is almost there. Currently busy with scholarships application. Look at the picture above, my hall of fame...I'd spend hours scanning all my certs so that I can complete my resume and send`em online. Nowadays everything is via the INTERNET..hahaha...anyway altogether 81 certs excluding the one I have written my name on `em yet. Still I just don't get it why are there still human being with 100++ certs. I know Im just a stone throw away before getting my 100th cert but seriously this is my lifelong collection about what I've done during my years of living. I was one a very successful person; life's great but I chose to be friend with failure. That is why I'm telling myself now "Fert, you need to make a comeback"
and...

I WILL!


3 comments:

  1. Ur brother Stephan SalvatoreJune 26, 2010 at 3:25 AM

    how come i hv 8 n u hv 81?? so sad... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have 8? bore me with such lies, dun make me count yours, cause I know it's more than that brother, besides ur always the apple of everyone's eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur brother Stephan SalvatoreJune 26, 2010 at 5:04 AM

    mati la nk maen apple2 plak..
    sure thing is urs lg byk..
    jao beza okeh..
    aku pny bhg dua hg pny cert pn belom tentu

    ReplyDelete

Click on This!