Friday, August 6, 2010

For Just A Minute

Give me a minute, to pause...calm down...and write what's on my mind...

For a minute....I saw the image of my family
How much hopes they put on me and how much love they gave...and what did I do in return?
Lies? Have I worked hard enough in my studies?


For a minute...I thought of these people
the outcasts;

the girl who goes all the way to the maximum pitch when I annoy her..
haha...I took this picture when she was about to smack me on the back



the two ladies who really care about me....from what I eat to what I wear. They even helped me get out from my "oh-my-it's-my-first-time-traveling-alone-freak-out-moment"..hehe..I really love you guys...

the pusher; push everything up to the limit...sometimes beyond the limit..too many exses (ex-gf) in his life...very pervert but good at cheering me and my other friends up every time the outcast hang out

For a minute....I thought of my long-known friend..my besties
I don't have to mention your names...you guys know....We've seen each other grow and how much we have changed with time. Faced the worst of life together, enjoy the joy it has to offer together

For a minute...I thought of myself
How devoted am I to my creator? I thought of this when I was on the KLCC bridge..all alone with my thoughts meters above the ground between the highest twin tower in the world..... 



 For a minute...A new friendship was born
video

 I met these people during the IYC Conference..it was great knowing them. I get to go shopping around with a Japanese girl named Haruna Aoyama..we swapped stories and information about our culture, etc..it was nice..I spoke to two PHD in psychology students from UPM (they're from Iran)..it was superb...I learned a lot from this conference.....
and then...for a minute..I thought of something
something...I don't usually think about...Illuminati and Freemason.....I started reading and watching stuffs about it. I need to know what is it about and how much it is affecting my life, my religion and my people. I can feel the goosebumps every moment I think about this. The theory of conspiracies in the world is more complicated then I thought it was. 
For just a minute....
our train of thoughts rushed in our mind....portraying images, reminiscing the past, present and future..A minute can be short or long..its a mind game...and a minute can just pass you without you noticing it......so dear readers...let yourself...

PAUSE
.
.
SIT
.
.
CALM DOWN
.
.
and
.
.
THINK
.
.
for just a minute


2 comments:

Click on This!