Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Some People

I couldn't say much....

Woke up this morning and experience bleeding again...

It gets worst from day to day...
That's why some people never get it, why I worked so hard to make sure everything related to me is just right...

I've screwed up so much...

Ya Allah! The Most Gracious; The Most Merciful

I'm weak, unable and powerless to resist the temptations of living life the right way. It's a battle between the better angels of my nature and my inner demons. Someday I wish this would go but I realise I need to work for it and only with Your help I would make it through. This is difficult, for real..

If You need me to go now....
You know what's best for me..but one thing; I would try my best not to escape life on my own
because my life and death is only in Your hand

For some people, I may not seem like a standard they label with the Normal tag. 
Yes, 
Im AB+Normal but you are not the One Who created me...You never know

Yes, I've screwed up...

And it's time to put things back together...


Click on this!!!

2 comments:

  1. its ok dear.

    I feel sad too reading this cause i too think is very hard to live the right when there's so much in this world that can deviates it away.

    whatever. be strong ok. it was meant to be there to make you decisive and strong. makes you mature in and out. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anem....thank you for that...im so speechless now, cause Im at my very low point. Keep blogging dear..your blog cheer me up

    ReplyDelete

Click on This!