Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fasting with "After Effects"

It really has been a while dear readers. I've been spending my last few days watching the After Effects tutorial on Youtube and bugging my friend Zharif Azfar to help me brainstormed some ideas for the upcoming event promotional video. Working actually fuels me up but after days of learning I started to have this mindset; "Well, not that difficult after all"..hahaha....so here's some spoofs on what happened few days back:

1) Watched latest season 7 preview & behind the scene of Desperate Housewives
2) Got absorbed with Adobe After Effects
3) Brainstormed ideas for FASA promotional video

3.5) Break Fast with Lily Rose: The Lady from Egypt
and this is what happened after the crazy reunion!!!!

Lily Rose is back from Egypt and she's double the crazy. We hanged out like for almost five hours to the extreme...haha..and guess what we just talked, and talked (exclude the facts that we actually played some games at a game centre and we sucked!! haha) She said this one thing, "Dear my best gay friend if you would are to have a girlfriend please lay out the details to me first. Don't ever shocked me like my French guy fren!!!"..and the this one Aunty came to promote a bank card..she ran away and said "Oh no, I got no money!!!"...hahahahah...Lily you need to know this: You are so hilarious!!!!


4) Shopped for hari raya
5) New hair cut!!!!!!
6) Got in a FB battle with Ucop Ax


7) Reminiscence  


~Couldn't say much; but I almost sobbed and cried haha reminiscing the past~

Dear readers: It is almost three AM. Today is Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Happy Eid Mubarak and do forgive me for all my wrong doings let it be intentional or unintentional.

REGARDS: Delicious Fert ~Gosh, I smell rendang already~


*p/s: Asyraf Hanafi, my life isn't that boring as you claimed


2 comments:

  1. ayoyo.. kenapa MU.. MU dah makin teruk game dia, better tukar team la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...tough of Arsenal...tapi no2x..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Click on This!