Monday, September 13, 2010

The Journey

Should I blame God for whoever am I today?
Should I or Shouldn't?
 .
.
.
Yea...I know...Your mind freezes for a few seconds sending impulses via neurons to your brain. You needed the best answer right? The one that you think is fully equipped with balanced or rationalized thinking?
.
.
.
I would say its a journey. Everything that we do in life is a Journey. What's a Journey? Imagine a road that your walking on, in your life. A lonely road that you've never been before. Well, thinking is also some form of journey. You needed time and path; to define whether the thinking or thoughts are right or wrong.
How are you suppose to know what lies ahead?
~ah`a~

You never know

Something happened to me last night. I got crazy, unstable and it happened that my life journey seemed to have another growing branch in its path.

I'm so confused at a point. I have mixed feelings;

a little excitement, anticipation for 7th Season Premiere of my all-time-favourite soap opera


blended well with plenty of Mr. Guilt


And I spare myself a little room to be narcissistic like I always do

Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.
The name "narcissism" was coined by Freud after Narcissus who in Greek myth was a pathologically self-absorbed young man who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool. Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth. Andrew P. Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others.

Well, life really is a journey after all...I'm truly unstable right now, I dunno what am I writin. 

To conclude:


 You never know what lies ahead


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on This!