Here when its Musim Tengkujuh in Kelantan it equals to the end of another semester. Wow, time really pass in just a blink of an eye. What more, with my tight and busy schedule since I've discovered some other sides of me..or should I said my sudden interest.
1) Our selected a few of us to represent our university for a Financing Quiz in Marriot Hotel, Putrajaya which was organized by PNB
to be honest, me and my teamates have no background in financing so what we did was basically spying on others' answers and started guessing which one is closes to our logic mind
2)Not only that, since the new season of Desperate Housewives is on air, I'm dying to watch the season's sneek peek!
3)FB+ing is a must!
4)A few weeks earlier, I've discovered my sudden interest in cinematography..I'm so into video making. I've even have some plans to shoot a 20 minutes short movie project next semester!
My First Video, Production Team
5) Classmates and Birthdays are part of the joys!
Another Birthday Boy!
6) Pranks and Quality time with friends make it better
Blindfolded Birthday Boy!
Food Village costs more than pride?
7) Participation in some charity work, like teaching primary school students English~that's fun
Me and Kazimah as English Facilitators!
8) The Vermicompost Business is the new direction
ProEco Team; Dayah, Mae, Me (Fert), Faai, Zaty, Zee
9) Leaked copy of my primary years picture!
I got third placing in my class, Me, Naazirah and Say Keong
and of course.......I'm in my Bree Week!
Bree Week = lots of study+pressure, lots of housekeeping and high hygienic level..it's all about housekeeping myself for the better me, next semester!