Wednesday, January 19, 2011

S4x05: Mix Blood?

"Hey, guess what (there's a long pause here) those girls over there thought that you're an Indian you know..."
Okay, it's like the 10+100th time I've been getting this throughout my life? Here's the thing people..yes Indian blood runs in my family. My grandpa (on my dad's side) was all the way from India. Settled in Penang during the 40s/50s (not that sure bout the era), got married for the second time (my grandma has the punjabi or sikh blood running in her...i think) and that was how my father come to be. My mother? Okay....no idea. I don't really know about the history of my family that much. It's not that I don't bother to know but it's just so complicated. Parents don't really talk about it, when I asked them they said they don't really know....so what's the point of working so hard to investigate on my family background? Might just stuff myself with my favourite "kartoffel" and watch Desperate Housewives 24-7. Frankly speaking, it's not that I'm embarrassed for not being a pure malay...i'm just pissed off because I don't know the answer to their questions. But then, there's no point whining; might just indulge them with my fake "Oh yea! I am, do want me to read out the Fertalicous Factbook on Family History for you?" Come on ~sigh~ People, people, people....you people are so people. Mix blood people are so special, you'll never know until you are one :)

My advice for you guys would be: Stop discriminating people, it'll bring you no where but it'll bring them somewhere (better than you guys-that's for sure)      

2 comments:

  1. It's ok man. People with mixed blood appears awesome to me. They're just jealous cause they're not. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Click on This!