Friday, August 19, 2011

A Note to Allah The-Almighty

A question that'll I never stop asking throughout my life...is a big 

why?

18 Years...Ya Allah, 18 Years..I've been through the challenges and pains with You being there for me all the time. This morning when I woke up, had a very long anxious moment. Ya Allah, please don't test me with that challenge Ya Allah, I'll never be able to handle it. I couldn't remember vividly, what happened years back anymore maybe because I'm too happy with what I have now. Why do us humans never remember things? Why do I always forget what You told us to do? Ya Allah, in this wonderful fasting month, I beg to You, as a very weak servant of Yours..please...I couldn't handle it anymore.

Ya Allah, I love You very much. I know taubah is my only way now. Ya Allah, I hope it's not too late.

Amin

Click on This!