Sunday, December 25, 2011

S6E02: Renee Perry in da HOUSE!!

It's time for me to bring in a guest star which I love and adore.

On this special post, I'm bringin in Vanessa Williams who plays Renee Perry in Desperate Housewives.


To those who's always stuck up in a miserable love relationship you just got to read these quotes,
its from Renee:

#1: Confident
"Well, a beautiful, classy woman who can get a 
man without leaving the house...I don't see us being friends." 

#2: Honest

"If I never tell Lynette what happened, then my 
friendship with her is not real."

#3: Sarcastic
"I suppose it is a time to be thankful. And I'm thankful I'm not her."

#4: Funny
"I haven't celebrated my birthday since the third time I turned 28."

#5: A Natural
"If he doesn't appreciate what he's got..I will find someone who does."

These quotes are applicable to anyone...anytime, you just need to suite 'em to your condition/case. The message this amazing character is trying to send is that life has a lot to offer. Sometimes you might find yourself caught up is a one-way relationship or your partner is not responding exactly how special relationship should work than you know that there's a problem. Sometimes you might come across answers such as "I'm not ready", "I'm not sure how I felt about you"..oh crap..when you're in love everything will be spontaneous..from having zero knowledge about love to yeah, I know what to do in a relationship. So if this happen, you know its a one-way. If you're persistent enough fight till you get what you want and a lot of suffering will take a place, if you're a vice versa..it's better to admit that you're hot and you can do way better with a two-way relationship. Thank goodness they brought her in the last two season. She spice things up in Desperate Housewives. Loves you Renee! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on This!