Thursday, January 5, 2012

S6E09: Silk Road

You could never see
What's Life is trying to tell you
without Him guiding your heart
to see what's past, now and ahead..

So
I walked...
Walked down my memory lane


Looking into a half-filled plastic bottle
on an old bed as its witness

The choices I made
the joy I got caught up into
the seriousness I reprobate


I cried...
I prayed...
I played..
I tried..
I lied..
I smiled..
I faked my life to get through it
cajoled by life's temptation
charmed by its beauty

Then,
at an intersection
Silk Road came to me
telling me that Life wants me back in

this time
with Eternal Joy as an offering
and me as the subject of change

Oh Silk Road,
how smooth could you be ?..
how lengthy would you be ?..
how true is your honesty ?...
building you sacrifices silkworms
amending you takes Effort


See
I told you

You could never see
What's Life is trying to tell you
without Him guiding your heart
to see what's past, now and ahead..


-by Firdaus Abdul Karim @ Fert-










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on This!